State of the art cryotherapy with -10°C air
Fast action through cold air therapy down to -10 ° C
With the Cryo Mini we offer a compact and flexible cold air system - with up to -10 ° C cold air.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cold air therapy is suitable for brief, fast and intensive cooling of the skin as well as for longer periods of moderate cooling in order to decrease the temperature to therapeutically relevant levels even in deeper layers of tissue. The Cryo mini has a range of applications including:
- Acute and chronic painful musculoskeletal disorders
- Pain reduction, improved mobility and reduction of joint stiffness in rheumatic diseases
- Reduction of spasticity in neurological disorders
- Support of exercise therapy by previous cooling
- In sports for preventive early treatment against pain immediately after heavy stress, eg after competitions
- Treatment of muscular trigger points in combination with stretching
- The reactive hyperemia which is undesirable in inflammatory and traumatic conditions is minimized in cold-air therapy.
Cryo Mini allows you to perform stretching exercises at the same time with tense painful muscles. In lymphatic drainage, the cold air supports the relaxing effect on the lymphatic vessels.
Zimmer MedizinSysteme are an award winning European manufacturer for physiotherapy systems. They produce high quality devices and all essential production is conducted at their central headquarters in Neu-Ulm, Germany. Zimmer MedizinSysteme have over 50 years experience in technical medicine.